Use of Space
- Upon arriving at the Library, meeting room users must stop at the Library's Service Desk and ask a staff member to unlock the room. When meeting room users are done, they must ask a staff member to lock the room.
- Meeting room must be returned to their original setup when meetings are done. Reservations include set up before and clean up after. The room may be booked for consecutive meetings, so it should be clean and ready for the next user.
- Room capacities are set by fire code and must be observed. Book the right size room for the number of people expected.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Library and on the Library property.
- Deliberate misuse of or damage to Library meeting rooms or equipment may result in billing the user for damages and/or refusing any further requests for meeting room use.
- The Library is not responsible for loss or damage to the private property of individuals or organizations using meeting facilities.