Adult Reading Program
Libraries Rock! Adult Summer Reading Program
June 4 - July 28, 2018
Sign-up for the Summer Reading Program today!
Check the library Calendar of Events during June and July for fun programs that go along with the Summer Reading Program's theme, "Libraries Rock!"
You can sign up in two ways:
- In person at the Information Desk
- Or online using our new summer reading program registration!
- This wonderful site is powered by Bettendorf Public Library and Beanstack! You will be able to track your reading, contribute reviews, earn badges and never need a paper log again. This is a great way to participate in the summer reading program if you travel a lot, or if you have a lot of people in your house who are tracking their participation. No more lost paper logs! Sign up yourself, your spouse, and your kids at https://bettendorflibrary.beanstack.org.
- If you want to register in person but use Beanstack we can help you with account creation.
- You can even use it on your mobile devices through an official app:
Completed summer reading programs logs must be returned by 5:30 p.m., Saturday, July 28, to be guaranteed a reading award.
The 2018 Adult Summer Reading Program is sponsored by the Updegraff-Sutton Family Foundation, the Dr. Robert F. Anderson and Karen S. Schultz Endowment and The Friends of the Bettendorf Public Library.